Essays Topics for Grade 12 and Grade 11 for 2021: Writing an essay for grade 12 and grade 11 can be a challenging task for both teachers and students in terms of creating and crafting a high-quality essay, and finally editing and grading them.
Different Essay Types for Grade 12 and Grade 11
Examples of Narrative Essays Topics:
- Your favorite vacation with your family
- A trip you will never forget
- A time you made friends in an unusual circumstance
- Your first day at a new school
- Talk about something that scared you a lot
Ho to write an effective essay
common Essay Topics in South African Schools
- Verbal Punishment
- Death Penalty in South Africa
List of Descriptive Essays Topics for Grade 12 and Grade 11
- Imagine that your teacher wants to teach a new subject for the next few weeks. Your teacher will take suggestions, and then let the students vote on the new subject. What subject should your class choose? Write an essay to support your choice and to persuade the other students to vote for your choice.
- Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
- Should teachers have to wear uniforms or have a dress code?
- Since the invention of nuclear weapons we have had a long period of GLOBAL peace and stability. Are nuclear weapons global peacemakers or killing devices?
- Should boys and girls be in separate classes?
- Is the death penalty effective?
- To what extent is the use of animals in scientific research acceptable?
- What age is appropriate for dating?
- Pretend you woke up one day and there were no rules. People could suddenly do whatever they wanted! Explain what the world would be like. Use your imagination!
- Should student’s textbooks be replaced by notebook computers?
- Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools?
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations?
- Should money be spent on space exploration?
- Is fashion important?
- Are we too dependent on computers?
- If you had the opportunity to bring any person — past or present, fictional or nonfictional — to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country, a favorite location, etc.), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person
- Most high level jobs are done by men. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
- Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
- In your opinion what factors contribute to a good movie?
- The destruction of the world’s forests is inevitable as our need for land and food grows. Do you agree?
- Many parents give their children certain chores or tasks to do at home. Should children have to do chores or tasks at home? Be sure to explain why you think it is a good idea or a bad idea. Include examples to support your reasons.
- Should the voting age be lowered to thirteen?
- Should the government place a tax on junk food and fatty snacks?
- Should more be done to protect and preserve endangered animals?
Questions and Answers for Previous Exams Tests and Assignments2 years ago
Describe how Ubuntu fight social challenges
Physical Science Grade 123 years ago
Physical Science Grade 12 Notes pdf for study revision
Setswana Grade 103 years ago
Diane tsa Setswana le ditlhaloso: downloadable pdf
Grade 83 years ago
Grade 8 ems Exam Questions and Answers
English Grade 103 years ago
91 Unique English Speech Topics for Grade 11 | Class 11: Education Resource
English Grade 102 years ago
My Name Poem by Magoleng wa Selepe: Questions and Answers
Sesotho Grade 102 years ago
Popular Sesotho Idioms: Maele a Sesotho le Ditlhaloso – English Translations
Life Sciences Grade 113 years ago
Life Sciences Practical Tasks Grade 11 SBA for all Terms: Education Resource