IGCSE Biology (all topics and mark scheme) Past Papers for 2019: May/June 2019 series for most Cambridge IGCSE™, Cambridge International A and AS Level and Cambridge Pre-U components, and some Cambridge O Level components.
List of the Past Papers for Revision
All IGCSE Schools in South Africa
All IGCSE Schools in South Africa: Cambridge IGCSEs are international in outlook, but retain a local relevance. The syllabuses provide opportunities for contextualised learning and the content has been created to suit a wide variety of schools, avoid cultural bias and develop essential lifelong skills, including creative thinking and problem-solving. Our aim is to balance knowledge, understanding and skills in our programmes and qualifications to enable students to become effective learners and to provide a solid foundation for their continuing educational journey.
List of All IGCSE Schools in South Africa
IGCSE Schools available is: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth.
African Leadership Academy IGCSE School
Africa’s greatest need is ethical and entrepreneurial leadership. Too often, we only invest in addressing the symptoms of poor leadership in Africa: we give blankets, food, and medicine to those impacted by war, poverty, and famine. But these efforts will never stop unless we develop leaders who prevent wars, entrepreneurs who create jobs, and innovators that develop lasting solutions to the root causes of Africa’s problems. We aim to develop the future Nelson Mandela, the next Wangari Maathai, and the African Bill Gates. https://www.africanleadershipacademy.org/
- African School For Excellence. Website: http://www.ase.org.za
- Alma Mater International School: http://www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za/
- ALPHA AND OMEGA CHRISTIAN ACADEMY http://www.alphaomegaca.org
- Ashton International College http://www.ashtoncollege.co.za
- British Council, Johannesburg http://www.britishcouncil.org.za
- British International College Bryanston http://www.britishinternationalcollege.co.za
- Carlswald House Preparatory School http://www.carlswaldhouse.co.za
- Charter College http://www.chartercollege.co.za
- Charterhouse Preparatory School http://www.charterhouse.co.za
- CHARTWELL COUNTRY COLLEGE http://www.chartwellcountrycollege.co.za
- Cooper College https://www.curro.co.za/gauteng/cooper-college/
- Dainfern College http://www.dainferncollege.co.za
- DIOS LOS NINOS (DLN) http://www.dlnschool.co.za
- EDUCATIONAL STYLED INTEGRATION
- Excelsior Academic College http://www.excelsioracademiccollege.co.za
- EXCELSIOR LEARNING CENTRE http://www.excelsiorprivateschool.co.za
- Lonehill International Academy http://www.lonehillacademy.school
- MIDRAND CHRISTIAN COLLEGE http://www.midrandcc.org
- MODDERFONTEIN MONTESSORI SCHOOL http://mmontessori.co.za
- Mountain Cambridge School http://www.themcs.co.za
- Nova Pioneer Ormonde https://www.novapioneer.com/sa/ormonde-secondary/
- OXFORD TRAINING CENTRE http://www.oxfordtraining.co.za
- Poplar Academy http://www.poplaracademy.co.za
- Ruimsig Academy https://ruimsigacademy.co.za/
- RUIMSIG MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL http://www.ruimsigmontessoriprimary.co.za
- St James Preparatory School http://www.stjamesschool.co.za
- St John’s College http://www.stjohnscollege.co.za/
- Summerhill College http://www.summerhill-school.co.za
- TAAL-TRAINING INSTITUTE http://www.taalct.co.za/
- THE SCHOOL OF MODERN MONTESSORI http://www.montessoriint.com
IGCSE Subjects South Africa for 2022
IGCSE Subjects South Africa for 2022: Below is a sample of some of the subjects. For an AS Level with exemption certificate, students must have 4 subjects on AS level plus 1 subject at IGCSE level. Students must choose one subject in group 1, 2 and 3 on either AS or IGCSE level and the fourth and fifth subjects may be taken from any of the groups and taken on AS or IGCSE level.
IGCSE Subjects Choice Guide for South Africa Students
- Group 1 – English Language, English Language and Literature
- Group 2 – 2nd Language – Afrikaans, French, Dutch, Portuguese, and other
- Group 3 – Mathematics, Biology, Physics or Chemistry
- Group 4 – Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, History and Art & Design
- Group 5 – Accounting, Computer Science, Divinity, Religious Studies and Business Studies
How to get University Exemption with IGCSE Subjects in South Africa?
Although it is generally accepted that IGCSE is equivalent to grade 11, AS-level subjects to grade 12 and A-level subjects to grade 13, the USAf matriculation board accepts a combination of these qualifications in order to issue a university exemption. Students choose one subject from group 1, one subject from group 2, one from group 3 and the other one or two subjects from any of the groups. (see options below). The pass rate for A level subjects is an E symbol (40 – 49%), for AS level subjects a D-grade (50 – 59%) and for IGCSE a C symbol (60 – 69%)
Option 1: 2 subjects at A-level and 3 subjects at IGCSE level. Students must choose one subject from group 1, one subject from group 2 and one subject from group 3. The other two subjects can be chosen from any of the groups and can be taken at either A or IGCSE level.
Option 2: 3 A-level subjects and 1 IGCSE subject. One subjects should be chosen from group 1, one from group 2 and one from group 3 on either AS or IGCSE level. The fourth subject can be from any group.
Option 3: 4 AS-level subjects and 1 IGCSE. . Students must choose one subject from group 1, one subject from group 2 and one subject from group 3. The other two subjects can be chosen from any of the other groups and can be taken at either AS or IGCSE level.
The complete list of subjects are available on the HESA website.
Questions and Answers for Previous Exams Tests and Assignments2 years ago
Describe how Ubuntu fight social challenges
Physical Science Grade 123 years ago
Physical Science Grade 12 Notes pdf for study revision
Setswana Grade 103 years ago
Diane tsa Setswana le ditlhaloso: downloadable pdf
Grade 83 years ago
Grade 8 ems Exam Questions and Answers
English Grade 103 years ago
91 Unique English Speech Topics for Grade 11 | Class 11: Education Resource
English Grade 102 years ago
My Name Poem by Magoleng wa Selepe: Questions and Answers
Sesotho Grade 102 years ago
Popular Sesotho Idioms: Maele a Sesotho le Ditlhaloso – English Translations
Life Sciences Grade 113 years ago
Life Sciences Practical Tasks Grade 11 SBA for all Terms: Education Resource