List of Rosebank College Distance Learning Courses for 2022: Studying through distance allows you the flexibility to upskill yourself and do other things such as work, it is worth mentioning that textbooks for those studying IIE Distance/Online qualifications are included. We all know how expensive it can be to purchase study material, we have therefore included textbooks in your distance learning tuition fees. Click here to view IIE distance qualifications.
How to register for Rosebank College distance and online courses?
Follow these simple steps and register today.
- Complete a registration contract at The IIE’s Rosebank College;
- Submit your signed contract and all your supporting documents (certified copy of ID and Grade 12 certificate);
- Pay your deposit;
- Once you are accepted by The IIE’s Rosebank College, an sms/email will be sent to you confirming your registration.
Why distance/online learning can be the best choice at Rosebank College?
- Study materials / textbooks are included with your tuition fees
- No application fee for distance or Online learning
- Flexibility and the freedom to study around work and other commitments
- Study from home or from any other location that is convenient for you
- Study at your own pace, in your own time
- Affordable payment terms that suit your pocket
- Save on transport and accommodation costs that usually come with face to face tuition
- And most importantly, you can have a full time job and study at the same time
List of Rosebank College Distance Learning Courses for 2022
- Bachelor of Business Administratio online Course
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Higher Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Higher Certificate in Travel
View all and apply here